At Fallow Fields, Glamping and Camping in Kent come together, roam free, feel the outdoors and escape real life. Whatever’s your camping thing, Fallow Fields Camping is the perfect place to do it. It won’t be long before home and reality seem a million miles away.
Based on a stunning fruit farm 2 miles from the beautiful inlet town of Sandwich. Four acres of fallow land nestled between cherry, pear and apple trees, makes for a great backdrop to enjoy the big skies and amazing sunsets this part of Kent has to offer.
For us it’s all about the Fallow Fields Feeling. We all remember great camping trips, and the campsite normally has a lot to do with it; the vibe of the place, where you’re pitched, the surroundings, the facilities, the local area. You come back exhausted and grubby, but you’ve loved every minute, you have felt a million miles away from reality, you have a smile on your face and are already planning the next trip!
Style it out in one of our ten furnished bell tents or bring your own tent.
- 15 furnished bell tents each sleeping up to 4 people – double and single beds, comes with all your cooking essentials
- 2 unfurnished bell tents
- 66 pitches for bring your own tents or small campervans
- Toilets & showers – newly built in 2019
- Washing up sinks, and sinks for washing / teeth – covered but not enclosed.
- Ice block freezing and for campers use.
- Small shop onsite – camping basics and local food including meat, farm produce and fresh coffee.
- Onsite catering events on Friday nights, Saturday nights and weekend breakfast