Welcome to Greenway Touring and Glamping Park
Fancy a break away from the kids?
Then come to this scenic retreat for adults only set in the Corvedale Hills, Shropshire. An ideal place for your camping experience with your caravan, motorhome, campervan, trailer tent, tent or in one of our equipped glamping pods.
We are an ideal place to come and relax and unwind. Conveniently situated to use as a base for sightseeing, walking and cycling in Shropshire. Please note we are a quiet peaceful site with noise being kept to a minimum after 11pm.
Conveniently located for Ludlow, Church Stretton, Bridgnorth, Ironbridge, Much Wenlock, Long Mynd, Clun, Diddlebury and Shrewsbury.
About Greenway Touring and Glamping Park
We are a quiet, peaceful, rural site on a gently sloping touring site for caravans, motorhomes, campervans, trailer tents and tents, offering both Grass and Hardstanding pitches.
- Adults Only
- Some pitches have 6 amp electric hook-up
- We also have equipped Glamping Pods
- There is a modern toilet and shower block with washing up facilities
- Dogs are welcome but should be kept on a lead at all times
Owners are responsible for clearing up after their pets
- Free WIFI is available
- BBQs are allowed but should be kept off the ground by at least 30cm / 1 ft.
- Buzzards and Red Kites are regularly seen over the site
- We are an ideal base for just relaxing or touring Shropshire
- Craven Arms has a mainline station and regular bus services
- Miles of walking and cycling in the area
- We do stock specialised maps and books, which we are happy to lend out for a small returnable fee
Open All Year