Lanyon Holiday Park is a family-owned campsite situated in the heart of the beautiful Cornish countryside. The nearest public transport is 800 metres away in the village of Four Lanes, with pubs, shops, post office and public phone.
Here at Lanyon we have something for everyone. Our superbly presented and well-maintained pitches offer space for many sizes of tents, motorhomes and caravans alongside our self-catering options.
Whether you want to stay for two weeks to explore everything the beautiful South West Cornwall has to offer or just stay one night as you work your way along the coast we can help. With a play park for the kids, a swimming pool, arcade room, bar, grill and dog walking area, there is something for all the family.
We pride ourselves in maintaining the cleanliness of our facilities to a very high standard.
Alongside the all-important toilets and showers with free hot water we also provide:
- 2 x Family shower rooms for the use of families with pre-teen children only. Keys available at reception and holding deposits required.
- Launderettes with washing machine & tumble dryer (coin operated), large washing lines and even an iron
- Inside dish washing sinks with free hot water and draining racks
- Communal microwave, fridge & freezers
- Wet suit dunk tanks
- Access to fresh water in each field
- Elsan and motorhome disposal points