Lower Penderleath Campsite is located 3 miles from St. Ives beaches and 5 miles from Penzance in the beautiful and quiet countryside of Cornwall. We provide camping for tents and small camper vans and have all the facilities you would expect: Toilet and shower blocks, a room for washing pots and pans etc. and an area for rinsing wetsuits and beachwear. In addition, there is a fridge-freezer and power sockets for charging mobiles or hair dryers. We allow fire bowls/buckets and BBQs - You may bring your own or hire small fire buckets at the site but do bring your own charcoal or wood please. The water on site has “natural mineral water” status, conforming to the EEC directive 1989.
As a family-friendly site, we ask that campers keep noise levels down after 10 pm, respecting the site and other campers.
- Nearest real ale pub - 15 minute walk
- Horse riding - within 1.5 miles
- Fresh water fishing - within 1.5 miles
- Golf - Lelant, 3 miles
- Pitch & Put - Hayle, 4 miles
- Deep sea fishing - Penzance, 5miles
- Surfing in St.Ives, Hayle, Sennen, Praa Sand & Mts. Bay
- Tate modern - St.Ives
- Art Galleries - St.Ives, Mousehole, Penzance, Hayle
- Minack open air theatre
- Numerous coastal walks and cycle rides
- Bird watching hide on site
- Buses & Taxis easily accessed, see reception for details